Dr. Gogol Mitra Thakur
Tel: +91 471 2774203
Areas of specialisation: Growth and Development, Macroeconomics
- Ph. D, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2017
- M. Phil, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2013
- M. A. Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2009
- B. A. (Hons.) Economics, University of Delhi, 2007
- Assistant Professor, Centre for Development Studies, June 2021 to present
- Assistant Professor, School of Economics, XIM University (erstwhile Xavier University), December 2017 to May 2021
- Assistant Professor (On Contract), School of Undergraduate Studies, Ambedkar University Delhi, July – November 2017
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Liberal Studies, Ambedkar University Delhi, January – May 2017
- Guest Faculty, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, October-November 2016
- ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship, 2015
- UGC NET for Lectureship in Economics, 2012
- Petty services, profit-led growth and rural-urban migration in a developing economy (with Subrata Guha), Metroeconomica, Vol.70, Issue 1 (pp 144-171), 2019.
- Policy-induced changes in income distribution and profit-led growth in a developing economy. In Jain, S. K. and Mukherji, A. (Eds.), Economic Growth, Efficiency and Inequality (pp. 48-68), New Delhi: Routledge, 2015.