Foundation Day Lectures at a Glance
1. Social Science in a Post-national World:
Towards a contemporary politics of location
Dr. Satish Deshpande,
Professor of Sociology, University of Delhi
October 19, 2012.
2. The Novice Superpower
Dr. Ashok Desai,
Consultant Editor of The Telegraph
October 23, 2013
3. Rise of East Asia and Kerala: Along the Path of K. N. Raj
Prof. Amiya Kumar Bagchi,
Emeritus Professor, Institute of Development Studies Kolkata
October 20, 2014
4. Development by Dispossession
Prof. Amit Bhaduri,
Professor Emeritus at JNU, New Delhi & Honorary Fellow CDS
December 7, 2015
5. On Globalisation After Brexit and Donald Trump
Dr. C. Rammanohar Reddy,
Former Editor, Economic & Political Weekly
26 October 2016
6. Redefining Reform New Paradigm of Water Governance in India
Dr. Mihir Shah, Distinguished Visiting Professor, Shiv Nadar University
4th December 2017,
7.Inequality of Opportunity
Prof Ravi Kanbur, T. H. Lee Professor of World Affairs, International Professor of Applied Economics and Management, and Professor of Economics at Cornell University.
October 24, 2018.
8. India: from promise to hubris
Prof. Ashoka Mody, the Charles and Marie Robertson Visiting Professor, International Economic Policy at the Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University.
1 November, 2019.
9. Economics and Politics of the Unemployment Problem in Indian Democracy
Prof. Amit Bhaduri
Honorary Fellow, CDS
19 Cotober, 2020